Hello! We have fabulous inspiration from Sharon Traynor here on the blog today..
Hi! I have a really fun and funky card for you today made with some fabulous Visible Image stamps.
I absolutely <3 LOVE <3 these funky lips!
I can actually picture my youngest daughter wearing these colours at one of the multitude of festivals she attends each year. Mind you, she’d probably bling it up with glitter or gloss too 😉 That’d be sure to make an impression eh? They are brilliant!
How to make this card:
1) Pounce distress stains onto wet watercolour paper (squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, peeled paint, mowed lawn) and spritz with water whilst drying to make a few droplets.
2) When dry use peeled paint distress ink and brush through the fibres stencil.
3) Randomly stamp the ‘X’ and ‘O’ from the stamp set over the background in mowed lawn and forest moss distress inks. Cut a panel of the watercoloured background down to size for your card blank.
4) On spare card stamp 3 images of the lips, one in mustard seed, one in mowed lawn and one in peeled paint distress ink. Fussy cut the lips then gently blend the matching distress ink around the edges of each lips to blend out any white edges.
5) Stamp the sentiment onto the front of the card blank in the bottom right corner in peeled paint.
6) On the inside of the card, stamp the lips in bundled sage distress ink. Then stamp over the lips with the sentiment in peeled paint.
7) Adhere the panel to the card front. Add the lips in varying heights of 3d foam pads. Add 3 gold gems to the panel and 2 gold gems either side of the sentiment.
(please click on the picture to be taken direct to the stamp set in the online store):
Distress Stains: squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, peeled paint, mowed lawn.
Distress Inks: mustard seed, peeled paint, mowed lawn, forest moss, bundled sage
Gold gems, 3d foam pads, adhesive, brush, blending tool, stamping block
That’s it from me except to say….. I dare YOU to be a bit different in your stamping colours for images this week.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I really hope to see you again soon.
Loving the alternative colours Sharon and wow what a brilliant background!! Thank you ♡
All our social media links:
Shop where you will find all our awesome stamps!
Blog see all our latest posts here!
Facebook group join in with the banter and enter our ‘Show & Tell’ competition and themed challenge!
Facebook PAGE give us a like and enter our weekly giveaways!You can also follow us on:
We will be back tomorrow with fabulous inspiration from Josefine Fouarge.
Thanks for visiting today!
Mark & Helen xx