Good Afternoon! We’re back with more gorgeous inspiration to wow you 🙂 And there’s still more to come today too!
Over to Kim Bacon…
The first thing I need to do is thank you all very much for taking part in the Visible Image PINK blog hop.
My next task is to tell you that I shall be closing the comments on my special give-away on my blog hop page. Last chance to get your comment added and be in with a chance to win one of my cards. See my blog hop post for details.
And now onto CHRISTMAS!!
I think it is ok to mention it now don’t you?
- White card, painted with shades of blue and purple Brusho.
- White card painted with softer colours of blue and purple Brusho plus lime green.
- Allow to dry.
- Using a dark Brusho colour from your original selection, paint the writing from the Revolution set stamp and stamp onto the darker coloured card.
- Stamp the tree and the sentiment onto a lighter coloured piece of card using black ink.
- Mount all pieces on lime card.
- Add to background.
- Using sewing machine with no thread, ‘sew’ around all edges.
- Stick some gems or flat-backs onto the tree.
Click HERE to go to the Facebook group…. Ask to join if you haven’t already
Click HERE to ‘Like’ the Visible Image Facebook page
Click HERE to find out about our Show & Tell challenge!
Click HERE to subscribe to the Newsletter
Click HERE to go to my KimzKrafts Facebook page
See you next week and in the meantime enjoy your week, get crafty and show us what you have been up to!
Happy Days! Kim
Isn’t this awesome…. love Christmas cards with an inky feel to them, and those colours… ♥ ♥ ♥
Thank you Kim!
Hope you will pop back later to see what Lisa has been creating this week.
If you missed any of our previous posts you will find them all HERE!
Have a great afternoon 🙂
Mark & Helen xx