Visible Image are looking for NEW DT members to start in January 2015!
LOVE stamping? Or is colouring your passion?
Do you enjoy creating cards and projects to inspire others?
If the answer is YES then you might be interested in joining our team!
We have so many amazing new designs to release in 2015… including more stunning arty images, brilliant words and exciting NEW character stamps!
So, we are looking for new team members who enjoy stamping and working with different mediums, creating their own backgrounds, mixed media, art journaling, and scrapbooking. We are also looking for new team members who love to colour characters.
**You don’t need to do all of the above!**
We have a very friendly and welcoming team, and lively conversation in our DT group 🙂
Come on over to our website to see all our latest designs.
- An active blog with regular detailed posts, photos & links to products used
- Facebook user (as our customer group and DT group are based there)
- Take great photo’s of your work
- Create 1 card or project per week to be blogged on a specified day, with link and photo posted in our Facebook Group
- Create additional samples for new stamp launches as and when required
- To send us your work for us to display at craft shows
- Promote Visible Image stamps on your Blog and Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest
What you will receive from us:
- An initial supply of stamps and regular new stamps
- We will feature your work on our website, our blog and on Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest
- Your samples will be showcased on our show stands
- The opportunity to have your work featured in magazines
- Design Team Blinkie for your blog
- DT guidelines document
- Support from us and the existing Design Team members
DT positions are for 3 months initially, with a 1 month trial period
Applications by email please to: [email protected] with the subject ‘Design Team Call’
Email to include:
- 3 photos of your work which showcase your stamping and/or your colouring
- Link to your Blog
- Tell us why you would like to join our Design Team
- Short Bio
- Any Crafty Achievements
- Current or Past Design Teams (although DT experience is not essential)
Please feel free to ask any questions which we will be happy to answer.
Positions will start in January 2015. We will now be closing this DT call on Sunday December 14th due to the high volume of applications received so far.
We will contact you shortly after this date.
Thank you for your interest and Good Luck!
Mark & Helen