Happy Saturday Everyone!
Over to Amber for today’s wonderfully festive inspiration…
Hey there! Christmas is right around the corner! Have you sent your cards yet???? I used watercolors to color this fun vintage-y Christmas card. That Santa is just so cool!
I stamped the Santa and sentiment in black pigment ink, and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then I colored Santa with Peerless watercolors, rounded the top corners, and adhered my card front to a red card base.
- Visible Image Stamps- Large Vintage Santa, Vintage Merry Christmas.
- Peerless Watercolors
- Bee Paper Cold Press 140 Pound Watercolor Paper
- Clearsnap – Donna Salazar – Mix’d Media Inx – Black
- Ranger Ink – Basics Embossing Powder – Super Fine – Clear
- We R Memory Keepers – Crop-A-Dile – Corner Chomper Tool
- Fiskars – 12 Inch LED SureCut Folding Rotary Paper Trimmer
- Ranger Ink – Inkssentials – Heat It Craft Tool
- Scotch CAT 085 Advanced Tape Glider
- Scor-Pal – Scoring Board
- PTI cardstock
Thanks Amber! Brilliant Christmas card 🙂
Come back tomorrow for more gorgeous inspiration here on the Visible Image stamps blog.
Mark & Helen xx