Here at Visible Image are looking for NEW Design Team members!
Do you love stamping? Do you enjoy inspiring others?
And most importantly.. Do you LOVE our stamp designs?
We have recently launched our new range of stencils.. and we have lots of exciting launches planned for 2018.
We are looking for new team members who are passionate about creating… because we are incredibly passionate about what we do!
If you love making cards.. tags.. and mixed media projects.. and whether your style is ‘clean and simple’ or ‘inky’… then you might just be who were are looking for!
- Passionate about creating and inspiring others
- Have an active blog with detailed posts, photos & links to products used
- Facebook user (our DT hub is on Facebook)
- Take great photos of your work
- Create 2 projects per month which will be blogged, and photos/links posted in our Facebook group
- Create samples for new product launches and TV shows
- Send us samples to showcase on TV and on our show stands (postage cost will be reimbursed)
- Promote Visible Image products on your Blog / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Instagram (whichever you like to use!)
What you will receive from us:
- An initial supply of stamps, and regular new stamps
- We will feature your work on our website, our blog and on our Facebook/Twitter/Pinterest/Instagram accounts
- Your samples will be showcased on TV and on our show stands
- The opportunity to have your work featured in magazines
- The possibility of demonstrating our stamps in the future, should you wish to
- Badge for your blog
- DT guidelines document
- Support from us and the existing Design Team members
- A happy, friendly, welcoming team
Positions will be for 12 months from November 2017 – October 2018
You can also follow us on:
Applications by email only please to: [email protected] with the subject ‘Design Team Call’
Email to include:
- 3 photos of projects you are proud of that feature stamping
- A link to your blog and any other social media platforms you use to showcase your work
- Tell us why you would like to join our team
- A short Bio including current and past Design Teams (although previous DT experience is not essential)
- Any crafty achievements or magazine features, and whether you have any experience of demonstrating
We are looking for new DT members from all over the world, so international applications are most welcome!
Our DT Call closes on Tuesday October 24th, and if you are successful we will contact you shortly after this date.
Positions will start in November.. once your first exciting package of awesome products arrives!
Thank you for your interest, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mark & Helen xx